Monday, April 2, 2012

Family time

Lately George has been super busy with school. This semester he is taking four classes, that's right four classes! How he manages to do all the work I do not know but he does it and does it well. Because of his busyness he doesn't get much free time to spend with us but every once in awhile he takes a day off. This Saturday he decided to dedicate it to us and we had such a great time. My mom and I made breakfast, pancakes and eggs, and then we were off to the Latin and Caribbean festival that was taking place at the University of Pittsburgh. It was nice to see other people that looked like us (there isn't a big population of latinos here). We didn't stay for long because it was very crowded and it's hard to be in crowded places with a baby but it was fun and we got to hear music and see people dance tango. We then came home and my mother stayed home with Shiloh while George and I went out to dinner. I found out about a Korean restaurant on Yelp and we decided to give it a try. I'm so glad we did because it was pretty good. After dinner we went to a nearby shopping center but didn't really walk around because it was pretty chilly. At the end of the night I couldn't help but smile and be thankful for such a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment