Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Meet Shiloh Melody

On November 24th we welcomed our little baby girl into the world. She has changed our lives for the better and each day we fall in love with her even more. She is now 3 and a half months and loves it when you sing and read to her, basically she likes us to give her our undivided attention. These days she is very noisy. She is discovering all the sounds she can make and seems to love hearing her own voice. In a couple of days we will be taking a trip to visit our family and I am a bit nervous about our trip. We will be flying and I am terrified with the idea of her having a breakdown while we are up in the air with a bunch of strangers. One of the things that I keep telling myself is that no matter what happens I have to stay calm and be in control. If she is fussy and crying and senses that I am nervous and stressed it will only make it worse. Hopefully between her daddy and me we will keep her calm and happy. We are so excited about seeing our family and having them meet her. It's too bad that we have to live so far from everyone but hopefully God will bless us so that we can visit each other often. Well there isn't much more to say. I just wanted to take a moment to get on this thing again. I would love to continue with this blog but most of the time I don't have time and don't really know what to blog about so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment